Thursday, May 5, 2011

Honestly, the Best Part About the Kennedy Locker Room

It's that they're directly across from the sink. Which means you can be there showering, checking yourself out. Or you can be there showering while a dude lotioning up at the sinks is checking you out.

Either way, I'm ok with it.


To be as clear as possible with this photo, I took this photo leaning up against the sinks, and that's my reflection and the reflection of the showers in the mirror.

And, as an aside, there was indeed a guy showering while I took the picture, but he's out of frame.

In other news, I did 15 solid laps in the pool a few minutes before taking this shot, and as I write this, I feel really great. Oh, and I smell really good, too, since I applied their coconut smelling lotion to my legs.

I love the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment